Serendipity (ser'en-dip'-e-ti) :Is the effect by which one accidentally stumbles upon something fortunate, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hearts in The Rain

We've had so much rain here lately and I'm loving it.  The rain has turned to snow now and it is beautiful.  I don't think we are going to get much snow though.


Something that you do not see much here in Arizona is this ..... moss!  It sure reminds me of Oregon. Do you see what I see?  Look closely among all the textures of the leaves and the rocks.


Did you see the hearts?


Isn't nature beautiful?
What gorgeous gifts. I feel that God has hugged me today.
What are you up to?

xo
Danielle

11 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I do see the hearts and I LOVE moss- my hubby thinks I am nuts but I absolutely LOVE it- xo Diana

20 North Ora said...

The hearts are awesome! I just love that bright green moss!

Judy

Kathy said...

I adore moss and lichen and have been known to water the rocks in my garden during the hot summer just to make sure the moss comes back in the fall.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Now I probably would have walked right over those cute fuzzy green hearts! Nature is the most talented artist. :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Nature really is beautiful and so amazing! :) And there's something about moss that is just neat and fun! Have a great day, xo Holly

vintage grey said...

So pretty!! Enjoy the rain!!! xo Heather

humphreycumfycushion said...

Moss hearts - how utterly gorgeous - creation is amazing and something in nature makes you feel hugged every day.

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

Yes l see the hearts - how pretty! Nature is wonderful and a Gods gift to us. New surprises every day if we only take the time to look. Blessings Pam xx

craftyles said...

The moss hearts are wonderful. When I lived in Az. I don't think I ever saw anything like that. So glad you are enjoying your outdoors and rain!

koralee said...

Love the moss..we have so much of it up here in Vancouver!!! Rains all the time but I don't mind because everything is soooo pretty. Happy Thursday to you!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So sweet...nature IS beautiful!