Serendipity (ser'en-dip'-e-ti) :Is the effect by which one accidentally stumbles upon something fortunate, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday


Today is a day of reflection for me.  I am thinking about the great sacrifice my Lord has made for me and for you.  It is an act of extreme love and forgiveness.


On this Easter Sunday, I will celebrate His resurrection with joy, love, and thankfulness.


By His grace I am indeed
BLESSED.

I received this beautifully decorated book for Easter sent to me by my good friend Donna.   The little marble plaque of Christ was given to me by my friend Cathy.  I am grateful for friends that touch me with the love of Christ.

Blessings,
Danielle

16 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

May you have a blessed Easter....Danielle.

xo

Jo

Julie said...

Such a beautiful vignette, Danielle. Blessings to you on this Good Friday.

Julie Marie said...

Wishing you and your family a beautiful and blessed Easter Danielle... xoxo Julie Marie

vintage grey said...

Have a blessed Easter Danielle!! xo Heather

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Hope you and your family have a Blessed Easter.
I like your Rosary. Love the colored pearls on it. Enjoy your goodies from your friends.
TFS. ANA

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

A perfect Good Friday vignette. Have a blessed Easter!

Tyah Ferguson said...

Love the photos and the post! Have a wonderful Easter!

polkadotpeticoat said...

So beautiful....makes you just tear up doesn't it....that he went through so much for me.....all of us!
Lovely post....

Fete et Fleur said...

Blessed Easter tidings to you. May your day be filled with His great love for you.

Nancy

LizlovesVintage said...

Happy Easter my Friend! That plaque is so wonderful. Enjoy your weekend!
xxx Liz

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

That is a lovely gift, both,the one from the Lord, our salvation and the book from your friend.
Easter Blessings.
Warmly,
deb

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your treasures are so pretty Danielle. Thank you for sharing your gifts from your special friends.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

Jill said...

Beautiful! I wish you a very Blessed Easter.

Debbie said...

Beautiful entry Danielle, have a wonderful weekend!!

Donna said...

Danielle,

May God bless you this wonderful Easter Sunday! Our faith is so precious to us - I could not fathom not knowing HIM!

Happy Easter, my dear friend!
Hugs,
Donna

Esther said...

What a beautiful collection to reflect what Good friday is all about!!! We are truly blessed that God so loved the world that he gave us his only son!!!