Serendipity (ser'en-dip'-e-ti) :Is the effect by which one accidentally stumbles upon something fortunate, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vintage Yummyness

I have bought and sold antiques and vintage collectibles for years.  I haven't rented a space in an antique mall
for quite some time.
 That is ....... until now.



This is only a small sampling
of what I found this weekend.


It has been so much fun buying all sorts of things for my space.  I have been cleaning, pricing, and arranging all my vintage treasures for sale.



This little glass Coca Cola bottle is tiny.  It is a keeper as my hubby loves all things Coca Cola.


Stacks of linens all with
handmade lace edging.


The thrill of the hunt.
A true junker knows
exactly what I mean.

It keeps me excited to keep searching for treasure.  Because you never know
what treasure you may find.


I thought these little blue birds
were so sweet.
They are linen envelopes
for storing cloth napkins or
special pieces of linen.



Have you found any treasure lately?

xo,
Danielle

linking with


22 comments:

Debbie said...

heavenly treasures!!! and that coke bottle, be still my heart!!!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I really like the linen envelopes. Great pattern.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜@ Debbiedoos blogging and blabbing said...

How fun Danielle! Congrats to you. You are really going to enjoy that. You found some neat stuff.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Danielle, love all of your beautiful treasures, and yes you are so right about the thrill of the hunt I know exactly what you mean. Matter of fact I'm about ready to go on a little treasure hunt my self. Have a great week!
Congrats on your new booth!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

You did find some fabulous treasures! I loved pouring over your photos at the lovelies you found. I especially love those lace edged linens and the bluebird linen storage sacks.

Your banner is magnificent! What a clever idea. LOVE it!

NanaDiana said...

I am so excited for you to get your booth stocked and ready! Your finds are wonderful and I wouldn't part with the little Coke bottle either.xo Diana

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

You KNOW that I am about the "thrill of the hunt"!!!
Fun treasures for your booth and I sure hope you will take photos of your space/booth!
Love the blue birds :)
Happy "hunting"!!
Warmly,
deb :)

Helen and her Daughters said...

You found some beautiful things!

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

These are so lovely! I recently found some very goodly priced vintage linens and sewing notions at a local antique mall. Love those places!

Paulette said...

Beautiful items, thanks for sharing.

Jordan@the2seasons said...

Great finds. I love the little blue birds linen envelopes, so cute!

outjunking said...

Congratulations on your booth. It looks like your on your way with some great finds.
Lisa

Betsy said...

What wonderful vintage goodies. I'm wishing you all the best with your new booth space. You're off to a great start with all these treasures!

Red Duck Pond"erings" said...

Keep us posted on your Mall progress. You will do great. You have an excellent eye and are so very creative. We sure miss you in Oregon. :-)

Angela said...

I miss my booth...your finds are fabulous!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I understand your title 'yumminess'. Every detail is gorgeous, Danielle. Eye candy!
Have a happy day xx

vikki said...

I totally agree. I love the hunt. Last time I was out I found some great momgramed linen napkins. Love those and these were not only in great shape but huge. Love all your finds.

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

I love everything...especially the vintage linens and trims! Beautiful pictures!

Jane
Flora Doora

Candy said...

I love the vintage trims and linens! So pretty!

Modern Cameo

Deana said...

I love that bell! I dream of one day having a red 50's kitchen with a diner booth for a breakfast table. I would put that bell right by the radio & napkin holder on the table. :)

My Grama's Soul said...

Good morning Danielle.....Oh my you are going to open a little shop...how exciting....when I come up to see you we will have spend some time there.

xo

Jo

red.neck chic said...

Oh my goodness... I want to hang out and go huntin' with YOU!!! What great finds!!!

;-D robelyn