Serendipity (ser'en-dip'-e-ti) :Is the effect by which one accidentally stumbles upon something fortunate, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rue Madame

Thought I would share a lovely surprise that came for me in the mail.



It was wrapped oh so lovely and embellished with vintage sheet music.


What was inside you ask?


A sweet smelling grain sack sachet.
and...


...this beautiful hand stenciled apron.
Almost too special to wear.


But my dressform "Millie" sure looks cute wearing it.


Thanks so very much Rebecca.

I know I hinted of a giveaway coming up.  Some things are happening over here right now so it's coming.  Maybe a little later.  Thanks for your patience.

linking with

xo,
Danielle




12 comments:

Esther said...

How fun to get this wonderful package in the mail!!!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Just came across your post, Love the apron! Thanks for sharing!
Leticia

BECKY said...

Love your goodies Danielle! What a sweet treat! The apron is simply charming!! But you must wear it!! :o)

Happy WW gal!
Hugs,
Becky

koralee said...

Just so lovely...packaging and all. xo

Rhonda said...

What an incredible gift, beautiful outside and inside.

Rebecca said...

Hi Danielle
Millie looks great! Thanks for the kudos, I am so glad you enjoyed your package!
Have a wonderful Wednesday
Blessings
Rebecca

Jill said...

Amazing wrapping and gifts! Enjoy them!

Ozma of Odds said...

...who amongst us simply doesn't enjoy receiving a lovely package??
and bonus! it was lovely from the inside out!!
it looks fabo on "millie" as does that fabric backed vintage window pane:)

xo, Rosemary

Jenni said...

Oh, I love that sweet little sachet, and the apron she sent you is beautiful! I think it looks so cute on "Millie"! :) I also adore the way your friend wrapped the package~ it was both gorgeous and thoughtfully done!

I hope you have a beautiful day! :)

Blessings,
Jenni

Betsy said...

Such beautiful gifts. Millie is looking real good in that pretty apron. I think it was meant to belong to you!
Hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Mitzi Curi said...

What a lovely apron....I'm really interested in trying some stenciling on fabric. Aren't we lucky to be in this wonderful world of blogging?

Terry said...

Beautiful!